10 Things I Love: Christmas 2016 | Albuquerque Photographer | Family Films
10 Things I love, when I watch this video - this time capsule - of our Christmas, 2016:
- The way my youngest wears his jammie shirt backwards.
- My middle’s morning hair.
- The way my oldest stands to play piano.
- How beautiful the luminarias lining our stree were.
- The way my father-in-law always keeps a pen in his shirt pocket.
- How happy my mother-in-law was to be surrounded by all of us.
- The way she wanted photos, and he was happy to oblige.
- Hypotheses about Santa's phone number and what might be inside packages.
- The way my youngest turned his stocking upside-down and shook it on Christmas morning.
- My boys and their grandparents playing, completely present in the moment, and enjoying this time together.
Every time I watch this film, I'll remember these, and so much more.
What about you? What are the little things you want to remember about your life, just as it is, right now? Reach out to me, and let's make it happen.